Surly Bridge Club 700
All Road Touring Bike for Any Destination
Bridge Club is for those multi-surface outings — planned or unplanned. We've all run out the clock on a dirt tour and had to add in some paved shortcuts. Conversely, when you’re feeling a little zesty on your next road tour, Bridge Club is ready for reroutes through the woods.
Some people hear "bike touring" and immediately think of long-forgotten stretches of highway, small-town oddities, and roadside attractions. Some instantly recall desolate stretches of desert dirt roads or lush green forest trails. With Bridge Club, you can have your dessert and eat it too!
- Ultra-focused on simplicity, it only has the barnacles that matter most to the discerning bike tourist
- Two build kit options: Pavement (700c) and Off-Road (27.5)
- Run racks and panniers, framebags, or all of the above
- Disc brake-specific, single position vertical rear dropout makes it less intimidating than other bikes in the category
- Clearance for 700 x 47mm tires (with or without fenders), 27.5 x 2.8” tires (27.5 x 2.6” with fenders), and 26 x 3” tires (26 x 2.8” with fenders)
Frame Surly Bridge Club Fork Surly Bridge Club Seat Post Clamp Surly Stainless 30.0
Headset Cane Creek 40 Brakes Tektro HD-M275 Brake Levers Tektro HD-M275 Rotors Tektro 160/160mm Shifters Shimano Deore M5100 Rapid Fire Stem Promax, 31.8mm Handlebar Grip/Tape Velo Black Saddle WTB Volt 142 Seatpost Promax, 27.2mm
Crankset Shimano Deore M5100 32t Bottom Bracket Shimano BSA Front Derailleur N/A Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore M5100 Shadow Plus Cog or cogset Shimano Deore CSM5100 11-51t Chain KMC X11 EPT
Front Hub Novatec 9x100 QR Rear Hub Novatec 9x141 QR 11-spd Rims WTB ST i21 TCS Tires Surly Extraterrestrial 700x41, 60tpi Tubeless Ready
We Also Recommend