Ghost Grappler is a drop-bar trail bike built for single-track sessions, all-day dirt rides, and bikepacking excursions.
COMING April 2022
- Frame: 100% Chromoly Steel frame, Natch tubing, double-butted main triangle, TIG welded, E.D. coated
- Fork: 100% Chromoly Steel fork, Natch tubing, double-butted tapered fork blades, TIG welded, E.D. coated
- Seatpost Clamp: Surly Stainless 33.1
- Headset: Cane Creek 40
- Brakes: Tektro Mira MD-C400
- Brake Levers: AdventX Dual Control Levers
- Rotors: Tektro 180/160
- Shifters: Microshift SB-M100, AdventX Dual Control Levers
- Stem: Promax DA-296, 31.8 or Kalloy AS-007
- HandlebarL Salsa Cowchipper 31.8
- Grip/Tape: Cork Black
- Saddle: WTB Volt 142
- Seatpost: TransX YSP15, 30.9, 100mm travel
- Crankset: Samox 2PCS Boost 32t
- Bottom Bracket: Samox BSA 24
- Rear Derailleur:mMicroshift M6205
- Cog or cogset: Microshift 11-48t
- Chain: KMC X10 Econo Black or NP/BLK
- Front Hub: Novatec 15x110mm, 32h
- Rear Hub: Novatec 12x148mm, 32h
- Rims: WTB ST i40 TCS
- Tires: Teravail Ehline, 27.5 x 2.5", 60tpi
Every Day Free Shipping: Joe Mamma offers free shipping on all Canadian orders over $200 excluding complete bicycles and trainers. Customers are also welcome to pick up their orders in store at no charge, you can opt to do so at checkout (please await your order completion notice before coming to pick up your order).
Shipping Policy: Orders will be shipped as soon as possible, customers will be notified if any delay should occur. If one part of your order is unavailable at time of order, your order may be fulfilled with multiple packages. Shipping charges are non-refundable. International clients please note that customs or brokerage fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Joe Mamma Cycles ships to both Canada & the USA! We use Canada Post, UPS & Fedex to get you the best price & use recycled packaging to reduce our environmental impact.