The Surly Cross Check. A cross bike by design but with a strong utilitarian appeal. Comfortable, versatile, tough as nails.
- Works with all single, double and triple road or mountain cranksets
- Includes Surly seatpost clamp, and dropout adjusting screws
- 100% Surly 4130 chromoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1-1/8" threadless brazed chromoly fork
- Bosses front and rear for cantilever or linear-pull brakes, eyelets at the dropouts, dual water bottle mounts, and fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets for a front rack
- Semi-horizontal dropouts with a derailleur hanger for geared or singlespeed drivetrains and/or wheelbase adjustability
- Clearance to run 700c x 45mm tires; 40mm with fenders
- 132.5mm dropout spacing fits mountain or road hubs
- Frame is ED Coated for increased life expectancy
- Fork Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Brake Type: Rim
- Front Axle: QR x 100mm
- Platform: Cross Check
- Fork Type: Rigid
- Frame Material: Steel
- TT (Effective): 54.7 , 547
- Defined Color: Black
- Mfg Size: 52
- Rear Axle: QR x 135mm
- Frame Type: Rigid
Every Day Free Shipping: Joe Mamma offers free shipping on all Canadian orders over $200 excluding complete bicycles and trainers. Customers are also welcome to pick up their orders in store at no charge, you can opt to do so at checkout (please await your order completion notice before coming to pick up your order).
Shipping Policy: Orders will be shipped as soon as possible, customers will be notified if any delay should occur. If one part of your order is unavailable at time of order, your order may be fulfilled with multiple packages. Shipping charges are non-refundable. International clients please note that customs or brokerage fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Joe Mamma Cycles ships to both Canada & the USA! We use Canada Post, UPS & Fedex to get you the best price & use recycled packaging to reduce our environmental impact.