SE Bikes DUB Monster Ripper
When we connected with the DUB crew to develop a bike to celebrate their 20-year anniversary, we knew we had to do something big. So we collaborated to create the biggest Ripper ever, the all-new DUB Edition Monster Ripper! This monster-sized bike is built with huge 29” x 2.8” DUB Edition Vee Speedster tires and features a legendary looptail rear end, Avid BB5 disc brakes, 2-piece alloy cranks, and an awesome DUB Show padset. Expect nothing less than the best when America’s largest custom car show tour aligns with the world’s largest Ripper.
- 6061 Aluminum Monster DUB PK Ripper frame with oversized floval tubing, integrated head tube, seatstays wrap, and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- SE Racing forged alloy 2-piece cranks with 24mm hollow alloy spindle, external sealed bearing bottom bracket and alloy chainring
- Vee Tire Co x DUB Edition Speedster 29" x 2.8" tires
- Avid BB5 disc brakes with Tri-Align caliper positioning system, 160mm rear rotor, 180mm front rotor
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with DUB Edition donuts
- DUB Show 20th Anniversary padset
- 33.3 pounds
Because these things are huge - We cannot ship them.
We Also Recommend