Reid Pulse e-bike, non-step through
If you enjoy riding a bicycle but would like to make things a little easier, then a new electric bike from Reid is the answer you have been looking for. Ebikes use a battery powered motor to give you pedal-assistance up to 25km/hr to help you ride further, with less effort so you can get there faster and in better shape.
The Reid City Pulse is Australia’s best value Ebike. Easy to operate, fast and simple to charge – these new generation Ebikes are designed as the perfect companion for weekend exploring or the regular daily commute.
Leave the car behind and experience more of the things you love about riding:
- Quiet and smooth acceleration from the latest Bafang 250W rear hub motor. This system is powerful and efficient and will provide pedal assistance up to 25km/hr (in line with Australian pedelec regulations) for a range of up to 110km on a single charge.
- Custom hydroformed alloy frame with internal cabling to keep cables for gearing, brakes and electrics neatly hidden.
- Trusted Shimano 7-speed gearing, powerful Tektro disc brakes and puncture resistant tyres for a city or touring ready bike.
- Comes complete with mudguards, rear pannier rack, kickstand and front and rear lights which are powered via the 11Ah Phylion SF/03 Joycube Panasonic celled battery.
- Lifetime frame and fork warranty for your peace of mind, and two years on non-consumable parts.
- Phylion SF/03 Joycube Panasonic celled 36V, 11ah lithium-ion battery, discretely mounted under the rear pannier rack.
- Rear hub mounted Bafang 250W motor.
- Easy-to-read high contrast, compact bar mounted display unit.
- Features all the standard bike computer functions plus gear, range and battery power indication.
We Also Recommend