The Odyssey Quik-Slic Kable design eliminates flex in the straddle cable caused by bends, and the over or under-tightening of pinch bolts, resulting in snapped or slipping cables.
- Integrated hanger and straddle cable removes bends or twists to reduce flex
- Linear K-Shield mesh housing offers higher compression rate and lighter weight than standard steel mesh
- Specially designed and machined Volcano ferrules prevent premature housing blowout
- Velcro strap included
- Frame requirements: Slotted cable stop and guides. 245mm (+/-3) distance from center brake boss to the front of the cable stop is recommended.
- Brake requirements: Open-ended U-brake arms.
Every Day Free Shipping: Joe Mamma offers free shipping on all Canadian orders over $200 excluding complete bicycles and trainers. Customers are also welcome to pick up their orders in store at no charge, you can opt to do so at checkout (please await your order completion notice before coming to pick up your order).
Shipping Policy: Orders will be shipped as soon as possible, customers will be notified if any delay should occur. If one part of your order is unavailable at time of order, your order may be fulfilled with multiple packages. Shipping charges are non-refundable. International clients please note that customs or brokerage fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Joe Mamma Cycles ships to both Canada & the USA! We use Canada Post, UPS & Fedex to get you the best price & use recycled packaging to reduce our environmental impact.