This bike will get you to work quickly and comfortably all week (or to your favourite takeout spot cause your working form home), and let you hit some rough roads fully loaded for camping on the weekend. If you want to hit some trails with your friends it can do that too!
- Frame: 100% Surly Chromoly Steel, Natch tubing, double-butted main triangle, TIG welded, E.D. coated
- Fork: 100% Surly Chromoly Steel, Natch tubing, double-butted tapered fork blades, TIG welded, E.D. coated
- Seatpost Clamp: Surly Stainless 30.0
- Headset: Cane Creek
- Brakes: Avid BB5
- Brake Levers: Tektro FR5
- Rotors: 160F/160R
- Shifters: Microshift SL-M9605 Trail Pro
- Stem: Kalloy 31.8
- Handlebar: Salsa Bend
- Grip/Tape: Velo Black
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Seatpost: ProMax 27.2x300
- Crankset: SRAM NX 32t
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Powerspline
- Rear Derailleur: Microshift RD-M6205 with Clutch
- Cog or cogset: OE 10-spd 11-48t
- Chain: KMC X10
- Front Hub: Novatec 9x100 QR, 6-bolt disc
- Rear Hub: Novatec 12x142 QR, 6-bolt disc
- Rims: WTB i29
- Tires: Surly ExtraTerrestrial 29x2.5" 60tpi, Tubeless Ready
Every Day Free Shipping: Joe Mamma offers free shipping on all Canadian orders over $200 excluding complete bicycles and trainers. Customers are also welcome to pick up their orders in store at no charge, you can opt to do so at checkout (please await your order completion notice before coming to pick up your order).
Shipping Policy: Orders will be shipped as soon as possible, customers will be notified if any delay should occur. If one part of your order is unavailable at time of order, your order may be fulfilled with multiple packages. Shipping charges are non-refundable. International clients please note that customs or brokerage fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Joe Mamma Cycles ships to both Canada & the USA! We use Canada Post, UPS & Fedex to get you the best price & use recycled packaging to reduce our environmental impact.