Comes with maintenance-free components and durable materials throughout, the 4.0 keeps repairs to a minimum. A Shimano V-brake on the rear and two (yes, two!) Sturmey Archer Drum Brakes on the front are strong and dependable, while the brilliant Shimano Nexus 8 speed internal geared hub means no worries year-round whatever the weather.
The extra-large cargo box has a 120kg capacity with a lower side for easy child access. Two removable benches with plenty of space for four kids up to 8 years old and the ability to safely fit a Maxi Cosi child seat. Remove one of the benches and you can still fit two kids, your work tools, a large dog or even the kitchen sink. The supplied Rain Hood will keep your precious cargo warm and dry and with the ability to fit any rider from 5'4" to 6'4", you can really see why this could replace your car.
- Lightweight, fast, maneuverable "Bakfiets" cargo bike for large families
- Independent steering creates a fast, stable and very maneuverable bike
- Upright “Dutch” riding position for all day comfort and visibility
- Room for four little ones on two benches each with a single three-point harnesses and a seatbelt
- Tough Hi-Tensile galvanized steel frame with a chip-resistant powder-coated finish
- Large Lexan plastic curved cargo box - Strong, light & no sharp edges
- Low access side for easy child access
- Shimano Nexus 8 internal gearing is pretty much maintenance free
- Sturmey Archer drum brakes and rear V brake are both powerful and low maintenance
- Parking Brake for peace of mind
- Designed for perpetual outdoor storage
- Fully enclosed chain guard to keep clothing looking fresh
- Rain Tent included for all weather conditions
- Maximum Capacity: 220kg (Box=120kg, Rider=100kg)
Includes Assembly and 2 year service package
Every Day Free Shipping: Joe Mamma offers free shipping on all Canadian orders over $200 excluding complete bicycles and trainers. Customers are also welcome to pick up their orders in store at no charge, you can opt to do so at checkout (please await your order completion notice before coming to pick up your order).
Shipping Policy: Orders will be shipped as soon as possible, customers will be notified if any delay should occur. If one part of your order is unavailable at time of order, your order may be fulfilled with multiple packages. Shipping charges are non-refundable. International clients please note that customs or brokerage fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Joe Mamma Cycles ships to both Canada & the USA! We use Canada Post, UPS & Fedex to get you the best price & use recycled packaging to reduce our environmental impact.