Fuji Touring Disc
- Reynolds 520 butted chromoly steel frame is both durable and lightweight.
- Geometry is designed for all-day comfort while fully loaded, with a longer wheelbase and lower bottom bracket for enhanced stability.
- Shimano drivetrain with ultra-wide 3x10 gearing ranges allow riders to tackle both climbs and flats with ease.
- Ultra-sturdy rear rack, dual eyelets for installing additional racks, and low-rider mounts on the fork to secure front panniers.
- 36-hole double eyeleted rims and Shimano Deore hubs provide increased durability for miles of trouble-free riding.
Frame: Reynolds 520 chromoly, rack & fender mounts, pump peg & chain hanger
Fork: Chromoly, rack and fender mounts
Crankset: Shimano Deore, 48/36/26T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano sealed cartridge bearing
Pedals: Touring w/ clips & straps
Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 28.6mm clamp
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore T6000
Shifters: Microshift bar-end
Cassette: Shimano Deore, 11-36T, 10-speed
Chain: KMC X10
Wheelset: Alex double wall, 36h, Shimano centerlock disc hubs
Tires: Vittoria Randonneur, 700 x 35c
Brakeset: TRP Spyre C mechanical disc, flat mount, 160mm centerlock rotors
Brake Levers: TRP RRL, linear pull
Headset: FSA, 1 1/8", sealed
Handlebar: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
Stem: 3D-forged 6061, +/-6°
Tape: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo
Seatpost: 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
Rear Carrier: Fuji Alloy with Strap
We Also Recommend