SE OM-DURO 27.5+
This bike is designed and dedicated to the memory of SE's founder, Scot Breithaupt. If SE's motto is "BMX Innovations", they succeeded with the OM-Duro. This bike is totally weird and totally awesome and capable of doing a whole lot radness on and off the pavement. The OM-Duro's Cr-Mo frame features SE's legendary looptail rear end, internal cable routing for a dropper post, and fixed dropouts and removable derailleur hanger. 27.5+ Vee Tires is the key to the Duro's agility, moving quickly through city streets and rolling over anything in its path and Tektro mechanical disc brakes offers incredible stopping power. SE also went all out on components with this one, so you get a 10-speed SRAM cassette and SRAM shifter as well. With the OM-Duro, there are no boundaries. It's time to get weird.
- The Cr-Mo OM-Duro frame design features a looptail rear end, Euro 73mm bottom bracket, 148mm dropout spacing, internal cable routing for dropper post, fixed dropouts and removable derailleur hanger
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with 110mm-spaced dropouts
- 27.5+ Vee Tire Co x SE Racing T-Fatty tires
- CNC alloy narrow/wide sprocket
- SRAM GX 1x10 derailleur, 10-speed 11-36T cassette
- SRAM GX 1x10, Trigger Shifter with exact actuation
- SE Racing padset
INSTORE PICKUP ONLY.
We Also Recommend