2019 Sunday BMX Forecaster Aaron Ross Signature
This BMX bike from Sunday BMX Bikes, rides and feels like a pro-level bike. The Hot Pink Forecaster is the signature colour of pro rider Aaron Ross. It comes kitted out with great BMX parts like the new Odyssey Keyboard V2 Grips and saddle. This street or park ready bike comes with the Odyssey Clutch V2 Freecoaster hub, Odyssey Pro Path tires, and Odyssey Twisted Pro pedals.
- Frame: 20.5" Hi-Ten w/ Integrated HT, Cromo DT and DO
- Fork: 20", Hi-Ten 2pc Cromo Steerer
- Handlebar: 9" OEM Hi-Ten
- Stem: 48mm Freeze Top Load
- Headset: FSA Integrated w/2mm Alloy Spacer
- Headset Cap: M6 Preload w/ Alloy Cap
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Odyssey Aaron Ross Keyboard v2 Signature
- Seat: Odyssey Aaron Ross Keyboard v2 Tripod
- Seat Post: Tripod 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- Sprocket: 25t Steel
- Cranks: 170mm Tubular 3pc
- BB Parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- Rims: Sunday Lightning Rim 36H
- Front Hub: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, Female 3/8" Axle
- Rear Hub: Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster, 9t Driver
- Spokes: 14G Steel Black
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM 20" x 2.40"
- Chain: KMC Z510H
- Top Tube Length: 20.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 9"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°
- With Brakes: 26.78lbs
We Also Recommend