Father's Day! What a great opportunity to show the Dad's in your life how important they are to you. If you are like me (not a Dad), and in charge of picking the perfect gift for the a cycling enthusiast Dad. You know it can be hard to pick just the right thing.
This year, I asked that same Dad for some hints as to what he would like to receive from our selection.
So, here goes, and if you happen to be reading this in June of 2022, these items are IN-STOCK and ready to gift for Sunday June 18th.
1. Brooks Scape Pannier - classic Brooks style, super functional for any Dad that commutes or has stuff to bring along.
2. Special limited-edition Trigger AM MIPS helmet and Pit Viper shades in
Carnivore Graphics - Dads who like to like to be noticed (and may have a fondness for WWF - before it meant World Wildlife Federation) will love this matched set.
3. Delta Smart Phone holder - allows Dad to safely mount his smart phone to his bike to stay connected and use all those great cycling apps.
4. Blackburn Carryall AKA Burrito Bag - fits said burrito, snacks and all manner of Dad-like pocket detritus that doesn't work in cycling shorts
5. Wahoo Element Bolt V2 Cycling Computer - This computer does A LOT, but highlights include, turn by turn navigation, planned workouts, phone and text notifications, live tracking and control of Wahoos Kickr series.
6. Pizza Frame Bag - I mean, who wouldn't want a Pizza frame bag? It looks amazing & delicious and is just the right size for phone, snacks keys etc.
7. Muc-off C3 wet & dry chain lubrication - an excellent gift for the Dad who likes to take good care of his things. The right lube for any conditions and its biodegradable (wet is 95% biodegradable).
I hope this was helpful to help you spoil that special D.A.D. in your life, and to all the amazing Dad's - Happy Fathers Day!!